Montag, 9. Juli 2012

Liebster Blog - Award

Yes, I'm back from Berlin, posts will follow in the next few days!

And while I was away, my big sister Vanessa tagged me on her blog for the "Liebster Blog" award, thank you! ♥

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less.

The word 'Liebster' is German and it means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. 




Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post
4. Tell them you've tagged them. Remember, no tag backs!


11 random facts:
1. When I was younger, like Kindergarten age, I had an additional tooth between my upper incisors - with a root! I still keep it in a little box for my milk teeth and I used to call it tiger tooth.
2. Toffifee are one of my favourite sweets! I just opened a new package..
3. I don't like pineapples. 
4. I'm a vegetarian since January 1, 2010. I told my parents, that it was a kind of  New Year's resolution, because I was afraid of their reaction though I thought about going vegetarian since I was 14 or so.
5. I always put on the right leg of my tights first - otherwise it feels wrong.
6. I refuse to drink bubble tea from any other store than BoBoQ, because I don't know if they taste good.
7. I like to watch videos by TheEmero, a German Let's-player, on Youtube.
8. I'm really lazy, so I neglect my hobby sewing way too much. Or drawing... 
9. I soliloquize with myself in German and English, in my mind or aloud (when I'm alone).
10. I have difficulties trusting other persons, so I mostly keep to my known friends and I'm awkward if I meet someone new, I never know what to talk about with people.
11. I dress in the Japanese streetstyle "Lolita" since December 2010. Though I wish, I could wear it everyday, I know I wouldn't be able to be a lifestyle lolita, because I like other fashion styles, too.

My answers to Vanessa's questions:
1. Do you have a nickname? What is it and what's the story behind it?
My nickname is Anni. The story - well, it's just the shortcut of my name, Aniella. With double n, because one n looks silly :D

2. Why did you start blogging?
Boredom. And I always thought, blogging is a cool thing. I like to read blogs, so I want to share my own, uninteresting life, too.

3.What is your most favorite book?
Difficult to answer... I don't really have a favourite one. Judging by how many times I read a book, it must be the Harry Potter series. I always started with the first one again when a new volume was released and I read them also in between once or twice. 

4. And if you like reading: what is your favorite place to read?
I prefer lying on my bed while reading.

5. Where would you like to travel? Which country/city appeals to you the most and why do you want to visit it?
I definitely want to travel to Tokyo, Japan. I love Japanese food, culture, fashion. What would I give for a day shopping at the best shops in the world (no ordering via internet, lolita clothes!)! So many interesting people populate the streets of Tokyo♥

6. Have you ever been on vacation where you never ever want to go again? Where and why? 
It hasn't to do anything with the country or city, but my family once went to a  hotel in Turkey, which was really bad. There was mould on the ceiling of the dining room and my mum got really sick when we were home again. So I never ever want to step into that hotel again! 

7. Which handicraft would you like to learn? Or what did you always want to and finally did learn?
Sewing. I had some courses and my mum can sew. 

8. What languages do you speak and which ones would you like to learn some day?
My mother tongue is German, I love to speak English and I learned Latin in school, but nobody speaks that today. I'd like to learn Japanese one day.

9. Which was your favorite subject in school?
Arts. 

10. Does your profession (or the profession you are aming at) has anything to do with this subject?
I just finished school, so I don't have a profession yet. I'm aiming at fashion design though, so I'd say yes. But not this year, lazy me. 

11. Any kind of sweets you couldn't live without?
As I mentioned in the facts above: Toffifee!

                     
My questions:
1. What is your favourite movie? 
2. Do you read blogs with one topic only or a great variety? 
3. What is the profession of your dreams? Do you practise it? If not, why?
4. What is your favourite fairy tale? 
5. To which countries have you been so far? 
6. Is there a food you don't like at all?
7. Do you pretend to be part of a fictional world, e.g. from a book or movie, sometimes?
8. Do you get along with new people quickly?
9. Which song was the last which got stuck in your head? 
10. Do you have a pet?
11. Do you wear a special fashion style? 

So I'm tagging:
MiukoYuki, Miyeon and AliceHearts. May whoever wants to answer these questions and give away some information about him/herself join these four and make them 11!


Thanks for reading,
Anni♥
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen