Sonntag, 1. Juli 2012

Too many clothes!

At first, I'd like to thank you for 30 followers! Thank you so much ♥♥♥

On Wednesday, I was shopping - again, I know .__.
But my parents wanted to go out for lunch and chose the Chinese restaurant "Pagoda" in Oberhausen. One of my favourite restaurants! :)
Of course we went to the CentrO afterwards, being located just next to "Pagoda".
Inevitably, I just HAD to do some shopping ^___^"

My loot:
 2 manga: Black Butler XI and Naruto Vol. 55
H&M: black & white vertically striped tights and mint lacey ones,
white dress with black bows, white cardigan, white and pink socks, "Beauté" t-shirt
and cream rose hair clips
Zara: "These girls don't sleep" t-shirt 

And I got some underwear, but of course I won't show it to you ;) 

As a last thing, I want to tell you, that I'll be in Berlin from Tuesday till Sunday, so I probably won't update my blog then ^___^ 

Thanks for reading,
Anni♥

 

3 Kommentare:

  1. Süßer Cardigan!
    Viel Spaß in Berlin x3 Ich erwarte Berichte :D <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey hey, wie ist Berlin?
    Ich habe dich für den 'Liebster Blog Award' getaggt:
    http://vanessas52weeksofmail.blogspot.de/2012/07/liebster-blog.html

    AntwortenLöschen