Freitag, 10. August 2012

Floriade 2012 in Venlo *photo-heavy*

Last Saturday my parents, my sister and I visited the Floriade 2012 in Venlo. But only from 5 to 8 o'clock, because the entrance is cheaper after 5 p.m. This way, we only saw not even 1/3 of the area. We already decided, that we have to  go there again, maybe even with a 2-days-ticket and earlier :)

From our decision you may be able to tell, that the Floriade is really worth a visit ^__^  Or, in this case, even more than one...

 The bridge from the cashpoint to the Floriade grounds

There are different districts and so many beautiful flowers, it's amazing *__* We were all very thrilled about it. Of course, I had to adjust my outfit to the location:





My dad couldn't believe, how people stare at you, just because you're wearing a fluffy skirt... people.
There are also gardens and houses of different countries and in some of them, they were really excited about my look xD So, if you're visiting the Floriade in lolita, make sure, you stop at the houses of Spain, Sudan and Sri Lanka :D A woman at the Sudan house asked me, if my dress was for dancing and wanted to touch my poofy skirt, the women at Spain just smiled and talked a lot in Spanish, so I just understood the word 'Harajuku' and a woman from Sri Lanka said, I'd look very beautiful, like a doll ♥
 That made me very happy :)

Now, I better let the photos speak for themselves:


 I want to take a ride with the cable car - but a single ride costs 6€ oO



 Huge stork's nest on the left


 India

 Indonesia - they copied  the traditional houses from the different islands

 A mini version of a famous temple complex

 The Floriade theatre - concerts take place on several days

 China

 Nepal


Another thing well worth seeing was the film shown at the "Earth Walk". It was only 5 minutes long, but it was shown in the floor and it made you feel like you were flying over the landscape in an airship *___* 


Visit the Floriade 2012 in Venlo! I definitely recommend that!

Thanks for reading,
Anni♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen