Mittwoch, 27. März 2013

I'm sorry ~___~"

My last post has been almost a month ago oO I apologize for not posting so long T__T
At first I was busy, then I didn't feel like blogging, I've been to London last week and my dear friend Tabea had a birthday party and this week I'm working on my assignment, we have to turn it in on Sunday. I'll try and post something this week, but I won't promise anything, just have to look how fast I'll stop procrastinating and actually do something about that term paper -.-" Also next week, I'm going to Italy with my parents for a one-week-holiday at Lago di Garda (starting this Saturday).

Here is what I still have to blog about:

  • the Royal Pony meet-up
  • a Primark haul
  • the trip to London
  • the Sweets Dessert headbow
  • the trip to Italy

Aaand I'd like to post an entry about my tights collection, I'm an addict :D Probably I forgot some things I'd like to blog about, but you and I will see in the future ;)

Thanks for reading and sorry again,
Anni♥

Kommentare:

  1. Ich freue mich schon x3
    Übrigens, am 6.4. ist das nächste Meet-Up, ich weiß nicht ob du es schon gesehen hast :3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja, ich hab auf Dunkelsüß in den Thread geschrieben, dass ich gerne kommen würde, aber wahrscheinlich nicht kann, weil wir an dem Tag erst aus dem Urlaub zurückkommen .___.

      Löschen
  2. Hello!
    I'm a new reader of your blog! ∵ゞ(´ε`●)
    Your pictures are very cute! I like your style!
    Please keep on blogging!
    If you want, please check out my blog, and follow each other? :)
    -> http://lovely-gyaru-fashion.blogspot.de/
    I made a new post about my Japan trip!(=◕ ε ◕=) 9

    or follow on Bloglovin because Google Reader will STOP on the 1st july 2013 :(
    http://bloglovin.com/lovelygyarufashion

    Thank you and have a nice weekend!(๑╹◡╹๑ )

    AntwortenLöschen