Sonntag, 12. Mai 2013

4 Things Sunday #11






It's been one week again, iiieek!! The time went by so fast D: Probably because of the long weekend ;)
I accomplished all goals, except for the coord planning, but I have something in my mind. I'll throw the things together this week and take a closer look. Also the goal for Mother's and Father's Day presents was kinda... taken from me, because my sister just told me on Tuesday, that she had ordered a glossybox for our mum and my dad bought his present himself xD

The new goals are:

1. Plan the coords for Dokomi and Japantag properly
2. Enrol for this semester's exams
3. Finally post London Wednesday/Thursday which I totally forgot about D:
4. Finish "The Tenant of Wildfell Hall"

Those of you who go to Dokomi or Japantag, do you know what you're going to wear?

Thanks for reading,
Anni♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen