Sonntag, 12. Mai 2013

Bubble yoghurt & Pancake Drink + Info

Recently I tried some cool sounding food/drink and I wanted to share it with you :D

There is a new Müller yoghurt with popping bobas. Like the ones in bubble tea! And I love bubble tea <3 My mother also knows that and when she saw it at the store, she bought it for me ♥


It's called "bubble fun" and the bubble are apple-flavoured. The yoghurt is normal yoghurt as far as I was able to tell and sadly it's not as good as it could have been :( It's just okay, I'd say.... it tastes a bit artificial and just applelike.

That's how the bubbles look like on top of the yoghurt

ller also came up with a new limited edition of there milk: Pancake with maple syrup!
It tasted really like pancake dough, in my opinion, with a note of sweet maple syrup! I don't know if they still have it in stores though... 


I just use the opportunity now to tell you some stuff. Next week is the Dokomi and I'll be there on Saturday and Sunday. But I still don't know what I'm gonna wear. I really hope that my Bodyline stuff will arrive beforehand. I took part in a group order and the order was given up almost 2 weeks ago, but I have doubts it will arrive. 2 wigs, a pair of shoes and 2 pairs of ankle socks are in the package and I neeeeed those new wigs. Maybe I'm wearing my Moitié dress on one day, but the other day - no clue! 
The weekend after is the Japantag, also in Düsseldorf, and I finally want to wear Sweets Dessert for that occasion. It has been hanging in my wardrobe for half a year now, I guess? And for that I reaaaally want one of the new wigs >__<
So maybe I'll see some of you there?
And someone's selling one of my dreamdresses in my dreamcolour at Dunkelsüss right now D: If I had only 400€, Memorial Cake in sax would be mine >___< Some day....
 
Thanks for reading,
Anni♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen