Sonntag, 18. August 2013

Disaster Day

The plan was so simple. Going to university, writing my last exam for this semester, meeting Melinda and going to the comic store with her.
But somehow Wednesday wasn't my day... it started bad, it got a bit better and along the day some minor backlashes came up.
It all started before I even left the house. I was a bit late, but only a few minutes, and both of my parents had nothing better to do than calling me every 20 seconds, if  I wanted to miss the train on purpose and so on. End of the story was, that we drove of two minutes later than usual and we arrived at the train station six minutes before my train pulled out. So they shouted at me for absolutely no reason, when it would have been my problem anyway, if I'd missed the train (and I already took the earlier one in case something would happen).
At least the exam went quite well and afterwards it was, "Off to Essen!". Of course, I had to miss the bus by seconds, wait another 15 mins and finally I arrived at the main station, were my train started late and it seemed to be so slow to me. I bet it was only because I was already so irritated :D
In Essen Melinda and I had to realize that our favourite Asian restaurant (it was so cheap and delicious! *__*) had closed as well as Häagen Dazs. So I ate noodles instead of rice and I behaved really childish, but I was so affected by the disappearance of our beloved restaurant, that I didn't care xD

After we strengthened ourselves we made our way to the Comic Centrum, where we spent a good while browsing through the different manga and comics. In the end I decided to pick a Cable&Deadpool comic, as well as the prologue for "Star Trek: Into Darkness", "Countdown to Darkness", and I ordered a Star Wars comic about Darth Maul ♥






The "Astonishing X-Men" comic at the bottom is borrowed from Melinda. My spiky bracelet broke at the comic store, too, but that was the last bad thing which happened that day xD I drove home and later back to Essen together with Melli and we had a sleepover at Melinda's where we watched the first season of Digimon - we still haven't finished it!
The next day we went to the city, but I bought nothing and Melli and I went home in the evening.

Meeting Tabi on Friday had to be postponed to next week, because she didn't feel very well, so no post about it this week :( Therefore I had time to read my comics and I liked everyone of them so far ^-^

See you,
your Anni♥

1 Kommentar:

  1. Tagged you!
    Liebster Blog Award ^^
    http://little-miss-wonderfuls-world.blogspot.de/2013/08/got-tagged-liebster-award.html

    AntwortenLöschen